When Eating is a chore and not a pleasure and other updates


It occured to me the other day that the last meal i had and didn't feel sick after i ate, was in the mid 1990s. Almost 20 years ago.
Something most take for granted, take careful planning and consideration on my part. There's no eating without medication, pain, nausea and gas.
So now i make every meal count. Every meal an experience.
I am careful not to go too greasy or spicy but everything else is fair game.

Right now i'm experiencing a little more than post op discomfort, praying it doesn't lead to more surgery right away and savory every meal in the meantime.

I did get the test results back and i'm not genetically pre-disposed to having blood clots! That's great news! I'm happy about that. I still spend sleepless nights before having tests done, the more good results i get, the anxiety will go away eventually.

Comments