On the mend

After being hospitalized for 7 days with still no answer as to what was ailing me, my doctors finally ordered the correct test, the blockage found and the next day I was on an operatin table, being cut open once again. That's 3 in the past 6 years.

I just saw my surgeon and it's good news all around. It wasn't a tumor or cancer -Thank God- but rather some scar tissue that blocking the entrance to my intestines from my stomach. The surgery turned out to be a bit less invasive than what everyone expected.
I'm in a considerable amount of pain from the incision (and yet another scar) but as soon as I'm aloud to eat and my digestion's back on track they'll let me outta here.

Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers both near and far.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from UTS

Comments

David Haas said…
Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David
Many cancers have survivors who speak out for awareness and increased funding for research. Popular campaigns across the country raise money for types of pediatric cancer, breast cancer and other forms of the disease and often times it’s the survivors leading the charge.