It's not easy being green

It's 4 in the morning as I lay wide awake in what I wish was a hotel room at some exotic location, instead I'm in a hospital room. I've been here since thursday, I went to my GP with pain and vomitting when there was nothing he could do to help with the pain he called an ambullance. As it often is with small communities my cousin was one of the attendants and rode with me in the back and allowed my mom to ride along.
It wasn't until late saturday that it was determined what was causing the pain (dialated stomach). Still need to figure out why that happened.

Now my stomach is being pumped of excess fluid build up, for two days I couldn't see straight or think. The pain has subsided considerably but not gone entirely. I just called for more pain meds. The pain woke me up.

Oh the stories I could tell about patient care... It's hard work getting the care you need and not one an ill person should have to undertake. Anyhow it took some work but I'm finally getting the care I need.

I'm posting this on both blogs. The adventuresInGigi readers: I hadn't pre-published anything so there won't be any new postings until I'm out of here.

More updates as this develops
Gigi
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from UTS

Comments