4 weeks post-op

Pitie-La Salpetriere Hospital. Paris


I had my post-op appointment with the surgeon, the professor Hannoun, on 10/11 and he told me he found exactly what he was expecting when he cut me open. It's a fail safe that the other surgeon put in that was causing the problem. I was guaranteed that i will not have the pains that were plaguing me for the past year. I asked if there is anything that i can do to prevent this problem in the future he said no. No alcohol that's all (to protect the pancreas).

He wants to see me in one year. And basically have a nice life!

This whole trip was summed up so well by my friend Kim
This entire trip has been such a HUGE answer to prayer!!!!!! I'm so happy you're feeling well, had loving people to care for you, competent medical personell, and that you're going home healthy!

After the appointment i went to the surgical ward to thank everyone again and say goodbye.

One week turned into 6 weeks but i'm going home much better than when i got here.

Comments