Exercise

I recently started exercising, I've missed getting the old heart pumping and it's embarrassing how easily I get winded. I need to build back up my stamina and to tone and firm up. I figure I can do this gradually, baby steps. I'm at a healthy weight, I don't need to loose, I just would like to build my strength back up. I'm so weak physically. I've always been active so this present state does not bode well with me. I'm not out to over do it or anything but I just feel the need to get active.

I started light: pilates stretching and walking for now. I want to work my way up to being able to take a dance class (salsa or African dance) and go horse back riding.

Pilates caused my stomach to swell and be very sore. I expected that so I'll only do it every other day for now.

I did have reflux that first day of pilates. But it cleared up on it's own.

To be continued......

Comments